A little competition

home Forums Beta program WordTrap Dungeon A little competition

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  trash 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Przemyslaw
    Przemyslaw
    CRUNCHING KOALA

I’m listening to this inspiring song while I’m working on our next monster to scare You in the dungeons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAWdljhD5o (I love the video btw)

It doesn’t have a straight connection to this new (and for sure thrilling) creature, unless You add or change one letter…  somewhere. Watch out, it may change Your perception of this song permanently :)

What is that monster?
    Can You find out?

So competition rules are:

1. Listen to the song.
    2. Guess what kind of creature is our new favorite.
    3. Post the answer in this topic.
    4. If You guess correctly I’ll send You a screenshot from “work in progress” condition of the new foe.
    5. Screenshot is Yours. Do whatever you like- publish it, change it, print it, make a photo of you and the printed shot. Anything.

Just let us know what You think about it :)

BartiSamoZlo
    BartiSamoZlo

Thought about Nail (less popular than Claw for Polish “szpon” since Fallout) or Abomination (but it’s more than one letter change) ;)

Przemyslaw
    Przemyslaw
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Well… nice try, but it’S not Nail :)

trash

Maybe a snail? But thats not exactly what I would call a thrilling creature unless we talk legend of grimrock snail here.

khizbu

Maybe a snail? But thats not exactly what I would call a thrilling creature unless we talk legend of grimrock snail here.

Snail was the first met creature in Legend of Grimrock ;)

Przemyslaw
    Przemyslaw
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Snail it is :)

It’s maybe not so thrilling in fact but wouldn’t it make this competition too easy if I had mention it’s slippery and soft?

Well, our snail can’t compete with LoG Snail but maybe we can consider him as his younger brother… from the other marriage… of totaly different people… in galaxy far far away :)

Trash, now I just need Your email address.

trash

Snail it is It’s maybe not so thrilling in fact but wouldn’t it make this competition too easy if I had mention it’s slippery and soft? Well, our snail can’t compete with LoG Snail but maybe we can consider him as his younger brother… from the other marriage… of totaly different people… in galaxy far far away Trash, now I just need Your email address.

Email: trash[at]ps3zone.org

Przemyslaw
    Przemyslaw
    CRUNCHING KOALA

We hope that You are waiting patiently.
    It turns out that making a screenshot ain’t epic enough for our team :P

Why not give us the resolution of Your screen?

trash

We hope that You are waiting patiently.
    It turns out that making a screenshot ain’t epic enough for our team Why not give us the resolution of Your screen?

Now you’ve got me all excited. My desktop runs at merely 1600×900 but I can hook it up to my TV for full HD (1920×1080) pleasure.

BartiSamoZlo
    BartiSamoZlo

Przemyslaw thanks for the song, didn’t knew this before, it’s extremely addictive :)

Przemyslaw
    Przemyslaw
    CRUNCHING KOALA

So :)

Trash.

Your pre-alpha screenshot and a LITTLE bonus is in the way.
    Our Visual Magician just pimped the concept art of Our new hero, especially for you (rly!).

We hope u enyoy Your Snail. We have no problem if u share it or something.

Przemyslaw thanks for the song, didn’t knew this before, it’s extremely addictive

Nice to hear BartiSamoZlo. But after I came up with a contest i hear there only SNAIL! :D

AvibleAvible

Doing such competitions is a great idea. Do more of it. :D

BartiSamoZlo
    BartiSamoZlo

BartiSamoZlo wrote:
    Przemyslaw thanks for the song, didn’t knew this before, it’s extremely addictive

Nice to hear BartiSamoZlo. But after I came up with a contest i hear there only SNAIL!

Though so ;) man it’s some toxic word – now I hear SNAIL ;)

trash

So Trash. Your pre-alpha screenshot and a LITTLE bonus is in the way.
    Our Visual Magician just pimped the concept art of Our new hero, especially for you (rly!). We hope u enyoy Your Snail. We have no problem if u share it or something.

Thanks guys. Now thats a funny little fella – I bet you’ll feel sorry each time you have to beat him up. Since I don’t plan to keep him all to myself I wonder if I can share those pieces right here for all other beta participants?

Przemyslaw
    Przemyslaw
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Sure! :D It’s really up to You.
    We kinda hope You will share it, because otherwise no one else will see it.

We know he looks sweet (and maybe a bit dummy) but trust me, inside this little
    Snail there is a mean beast.

You have been warned
    Make no mistake.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.