Game won't start

home Forums MouseCraft MouseCraft Game won't start

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tom Tom 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

duffus@ya.ru

Hi there,

I quit the game as usual and now it won’t start. Laouncher starts but when I click launch nothing happens.
    Running Mac OS X v. 10.9.4 and the game version downloaded from this website directly without streams and whatnot.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Hi there,

I quit the game as usual and now it won’t start. Laouncher starts but when I click launch nothing happens.
    Running Mac OS X v. 10.9.4 and the game version downloaded from this website directly without streams and whatnot.

Hey!

Can you provide us with a screenshot or some more info?

Cheers,
    Tom

duffus@ya.ru

Screen shot would be rather useless as either nothing happens or the launcher closes. What kind of info do you need?

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Screen shot would be rather useless as either nothing happens or the launcher closes. What kind of info do you need?

Hey,

Are you using Steam? Can you try to install the game from there?

Cheers,
    Tom

swagger

I’m having the same issue. The game was installed through steam; when I try to launch through steam it says it is preparing to launch Mousecraft & then nothing ever happens. Same if I try to verify the local files.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

I’m having the same issue. The game was installed through steam; when I try to launch through steam it says it is preparing to launch Mousecraft & then nothing ever happens. Same if I try to verify the local files.

Is your system also Mac OS X v. 10.9.4?

swagger

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>swagger wrote:</div>

Is your system also Mac OS X v. 10.9.4?

No, I’m running Windows 7. After uninstalling & reinstalling the game seems to be working again, with no lost progress.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know.

Duffus, can you please try doing the same?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.