Little problem with MouseCraft – launcher didn't launch

home Forums MouseCraft MouseCraft Little problem with MouseCraft – launcher didn't launch

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Muradin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Muradin

Hi there!

I have a little problem with your game ;/

When I tried to set another screen resolution (from 1280 x 1024 to 1280 x 720) my monitor showed me – video mode not supported. It’s ok…

But when I wanted to change screen resolution again for 1280 x 720 I clicked play in Steam and launcher didn’t show up. And there is my question – how to get launcher again and change some settings? I’ve tried to reinstall game twice, change something in options file but it failed :(

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Hi there!

I have a little problem with your game ;/

When I tried to set another screen resolution (from 1280 x 1024 to 1280 x 720) my monitor showed me – video mode not supported. It’s ok…

But when I wanted to change screen resolution again for 1280 x 720 I clicked play in Steam and launcher didn’t show up. And there is my question – how to get launcher again and change some settings? I’ve tried to reinstall game twice, change something in options file but it failed :(

Hi Muradin,

Sorry for the problem, please tell us what version of the game are you trying to install?

Is it the Steam version or a DRM-free version from our website?

Cheers,
    Tom

Muradin

It’s a steam version. I’ve tried to set some commands in launch options, but it didn’t work too.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

It’s a steam version. I’ve tried to set some commands in launch options, but it didn’t work too.

Ok, thanks for the info. One more question – are you a Windows, Mac OSX or Linux user? ;)

Muradin

Windows user :)

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Great!

Please go to your Documents and delete the “Crunching Koalas” folder. It should reset all your settings.

Please let me know if that helped!

Cheers,
    Tom

Muradin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Muradin wrote:</div>

Great!

Please go to your Documents and delete the “Crunching Koalas” folder. It should reset all your settings.

Please let me know if that helped!

Cheers,<br>
    Tom

I deleted that folder, but launcher didn’t showed up :/ But I didn’t heard game sounds either.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

I deleted that folder, but launcher didn’t showed up :/ But I didn’t heard game sounds either.

Hey Muradin.

That’s a rare bug and unfortunately you will have to delete the game settings from Windows Registry.

Here’s how you can do this:
    - Open the Registry Editor by running the regedit.exe file.
    - Find and unfold the tab called “HKEY_CuRRENT_USER”
    - Find and unfold the tab called “Software”
    - Find and DELETE the tab called “Crunching Koalas”
    - Launch the game and select a resolution that is supported by your display and graphics card

Please let me know if you managed to do that and if it helped.

Cheers,
    Tom

Muradin

Yes, it works! I’ve give you a reply on Steam group too. Thanks a lot! :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.