Looking for Translators (other languages)

home Forums Crunching Koalas Announcements Looking for Translators (other languages)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 77 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  arthonis 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    BaneX
    BaneX

Not a very large game market here in Serbia, but I can do a Serbian translation ;) I usually translate novels for a publisher in Belgrade, but I’m between projects, so… :)

yokumo

You can add me for german translations, please add “yokumo” and it would be nice if you can change my forum nickname to “yokumo” too. Thanks.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Not a very large game market here in Serbia, but I can do a Serbian translation ;) I usually translate novels for a publisher in Belgrade, but I’m between projects, so… :)

Added ;) .

You can add me for german translations, please add “yokumo” and it would be nice if you can change my forum nickname to “yokumo” too. Thanks.

Nice to meet you yokumo ;) . Adding you to the list.
    There’ve been some problems with changing the username, so we turned it off for now.

yokumo

Thanks for changing my username.

zelgaris

In case you consider Czech language, let me know :)

Anonymous

I would be up for working on a Hungarian translation.
    All my translation experience is translating some US comicbooks to Hungarian and occasionally translating some forum announcement for the company where I work.

jolleward1@hotmail.com

need any help with Swedish translation?

twoflower@t-online.de

Hi,
    I could volounteer for German as well.
    Cheers,
    Karen

Chrissu

I can help you with the French translation. I live in Belgium so I speak this language fluently (I’m from Poland too, but I emigrated to this country). I have an experience with the translation of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Thanks for all the posts guys! I added you all to the list – we will probably be choosing the languages we want to go with when closing up the Beta.

twoflower@t-online.de

Could you please change my username to “Nyarly”? You should implement the button in the profile (or hand out glasses cause I was not able to find that option..).
    Tata,
    Karen

tiago_c

Hi there! I’d like to help with the Portuguese translation (European Portuguese). It’s my native tongue and I’m a perfectionist and hate to see errors! I think we could work together with the Brazilian peeps but definitely have the two options. As for my experience, I’m part of a Portuguese subtitles team (http://www.pt-subs.net/) and also like to contribute on other projects, such as Steam Translation (http://translation.steampowered.com/).

Akien

Hi there,

I can give some help with the French translation for MouseCraft and/or WordTrap Dungeon.
    I’ve some experience with translation since I contribute to Mageia, a community-driven Linux distribution (both on the localisation and internationalisation parts).

capitane

I can help translating to bulgarian for mousecraft. I can’t offer anyone else to check the words but since it is my own language I don’t think I’ll have any problems translating. :)

redzrex

I can help in translating it into Malay. Malay and English are the two main language here in my country (Malaysia), so translating it is quite easy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.