Looking for Translators (other languages)

home Forums Crunching Koalas Announcements Looking for Translators (other languages)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 77 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  arthonis 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Neoreon

Hi,
    im up for german localization as well.

michael.ryborg@live.dk

Take me TAKE ME, I would love to help, I can translat to danish.

michael.ryborg@live.dk

Take me TAKE ME, I would love to help, I can translat to danish.

Can’t seem to edit so here goes, I live in Denmark and talk danish all the time.

designR

i can help for turkish translation

Anteroot
    Anteroot

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pawonashi wrote:</div>
    What about Polish translation? Do you need one?

UPDATE: Nevermind, I’m just blind…

Heh, don’t worry about Polish! We’ve got it covered since it’s our native language ;) .

Tom,

consider help in Polish translation… i really love the idea of cup or mug with Crunching Koalas on it :D

… well will try to earn one other way ;)

Regards/Pozdrawiam
    Anteroot

track16

Witam, i pozdrawiam twórców. piszę tutaj w języku polskim, ponieważ wiem że tworcy są polakami… no wlasnie, tworcy są polakami, to czemu nie wydano poslkiej wersji tej gry?

pozdrawiam

NoOneKnows

Hello!
    I can help with Ukrainian / Russian translation.

Trotim

I’d gladly help you work on the German translation.

KJ

If you need it, I can help you with Spanish (european). About experience, well, I live in Spain, and work both in English and Spanish almost everyday. I also have a friend who works as professional translator and I’m pretty sure she will be glad to help me with this as soon as I tell her xD

shamirocuai

Hi! I’m native Argentinian, so I can help with the Spanish translation as well. I lived in France several years, so if it’s necessary, I can help with French also.
    Cheers!

DeMuLiTiOn

I can help with Portuguese from Portugal, for both games

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Wow, thanks for all the posts!

I’ll edit the first post in the thread a sec and will contact you later :) .

Cheers,
    Tom

Could you please change my username to “Nyarly”? You should implement the button in the profile (or hand out glasses cause I was not able to find that option..).
    Tata,
    Karen

Hey Karen,

We have just made that possible, just go to your user profile page and set a new nickname :

https://crunchingkoalas.com/user-profile/
    :)

alexeybunak@mail.ru

Hello!
    I can help you with russian language ;)

goncalofsilva

Hey guys!

As I said previously on Steam, I’ll be glad to help you translate the game to Portuguese (Portugal) since it’s my native language. I’m a 5th year student on the MSc in Informatics and Computing Engineering @ FEUP in Porto, Portugal and I intend to become a game developer, so by doing this you’ll be helping me make a name for myself. :)

Translation experience: 2 weeks ago I joined the Rain Games team to translate “Teslagrad” (which was also Greenlit on Steam) to Portuguese and it’s almost finished. It has been an amazing experience which I want to repeat.

DeMuLiTiOn

Hey guys!

As I said previously on Steam, I’ll be glad to help you translate the game to Portuguese (Portugal) since it’s my native language. I’m a 5th year student on the MSc in Informatics and Computing Engineering @ FEUP in Porto, Portugal and I intend to become a game developer, so by doing this you’ll be helping me make a name for myself. :)

Translation experience: 2 weeks ago I joined the Rain Games team to translate “Teslagrad” (which was also Greenlit on Steam) to Portuguese and it’s almost finished. It has been an amazing experience which I want to repeat.

Mais um tuga e ainda por cima do porto como eu, nice :D

Another Tuga and moreover lives in porto just like me, nice: D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.