MouseCraft 0.15 – 30/11/2012 – post your feedback here

home Forums MouseCraft MouseCraft MouseCraft 0.15 – 30/11/2012 – post your feedback here

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 67 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by happymistakes happymistakes 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Hi there!

First playable version of MouseCraft is available for download.

Click here to login with your Beta Program credentials and download first playable version of MouseCraft!

MouseCraft 0.15 version

You are welcome to post your comments and feedback in this topic. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Tom Tom.
    danielek18
    danielek18

I dont know this is good topic, but..

Where I can write my opinion and sugestions beyond questionnaire after end of the game?

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

You are in the right topic danielek18!

We would very like to know what do you think about this version of MouseCraft – please write us your opinion here.

Sarks

http://imgur.com/diAqz

When I start the game in windowed mode – using good graphics (haven’t checked others) and 1024*768, 1366*768, 1280*720 resolution, the screen is black except the buttons. Moving the window the game is in fixes the problem.

danielek18
    danielek18

Game is great.

I have heavy day in school and after school I must go shopping and this game really relax me :)

A good solution is add hotkey.
    R – Reloaded
    H – Hammer
    P – Pause

SPACE – Start game

Game one time crashed, when i run it in fullscreen (1600×900) and ”fantastic” graphic. When i restart this everything is ok :) (I have crashlog (?), upload?)

Summing.
    Game is great, small change and game be very, very great.

P.S.

I can make short video about MouseCraft on YouTube?

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Thanks for your feedback Sarks.

We will look into it immediately and post the solution to the problem here.

Kat
    Kat
    CRUNCHING KOALA

@danielek18

Thanks for your feedback!

Of course you can make a video. Please, post a link to YouTube after uploading it, we’ll be happy to see it :)

hero1900

for the Linux version i think its not ready yet?

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

hero1900 – Can you describe what is the problem of the Linux version ?

Shiro
    Shiro

Everything went smooth here, and I think it is a pretty awsome game!

Libiana
    Libiana

Hi :)

I just finished going through game 3rd time (yeah, I know, I’m freak, but I wanted to check and see everything what interests me), it’s totally awesome and looks great, good work. And thanks for supporting 1920×1080, finally nothing crashed! :)

I found few things which might be annoying or need to change, I wrote that at survey, but I’ll share it here too:
    1. Too many buttons, buttons everywhere, after I started using all, I had problem with finding start, it should be more visible, I don’t mind even next button :D
    2.  Maybe here I’ll find answer for my wondering – I can put block at mouse. It’s bug or feature? It made me possible to finish level, but I can’t imagine that I’m placing block at my mice.  They are jumping or walking straight, like they come from nowhere.
    3.  Animation of falling blocks – a bit annoying, more annoying is fact that speed falling is dependent of game speed.
    4. I saw thin strips at menu (black field, at left I see really thin strip or blue background) and at level when I open menu, I see at top of playing field (only where I can put blocks) green strip.

My complainments and suggestions in shortcut ;) I’m going to test game at Linux soon and make next conclusions ;) Anyway, again – really good job, I can’t wait for next levels! :)

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Thanks for the comment Shiro!

——

Great feedback Libiana – we will try to fix these bugs as soon as possible.

You’re all really great! We didn’t expect so many comments at this point ;) .

danielek18
    danielek18

Ohh I forgot after end of level, buttons ”restart game” and ”next level” is no visible to fast?

michal158
    michal158

Ok. At the beginning sorry for my enghish. :)
    I have played at this game twice. Graphic is great, but i don’t much like sound effects. They are annoying and in my opinion they could be better made. Sorry, that’s my opinion.
    When we win level, buttons are visible to fast.
    Game is easy and a little bit too short, but playing gave me lot of fun.
    Good Job

P.S. It’s my opinion in PL (I hope that you won’t be angry on me at recording video from this game on youtube)

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

Hi Michal158, thanks for your opinion!

The sounds were supposed to be retro and a little bit funny, but they turned out to be annoying. Sorry for that, we will probably provide a hotfix in next few days.

Also, kudos for the video!
    The graphics are a little bit streched- have you chose the proper resolution ? Or is it just the video which is stretched ?

Cheers mate!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘MouseCraft 0.15 – 30/11/2012 – post your feedback here’ is closed to new replies.