MouseCraft 0.15 – 30/11/2012 – post your feedback here

home Forums MouseCraft MouseCraft MouseCraft 0.15 – 30/11/2012 – post your feedback here

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 67 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by happymistakes happymistakes 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Yola

I’m not sure if it’s not something I do wrong, but every time I start the game it behaves as if I started it the first time ever. Asking to enter e-mail for the beta program, and starting from the first level. Did I mess something up, or simply the progress saving is not yet implemented? It’s linux version.

Tom
    Tom
    CRUNCHING KOALA

I’m not sure if it’s not something I do wrong, but every time I start the game it behaves as if I started it the first time ever. Asking to enter e-mail for the beta program, and starting from the first level. Did I mess something up, or simply the progress saving is not yet implemented? It’s linux version.

Hi Yola! It’s just like you said- progress saving is not yet implemented in this version. We will surely add it in the Alpha version.

Thanks for reaching out!

Cheers!
    Tom

CindaC
    CindaC

I just downloaded the MouseCraft .exe file and tried to install it.  I get continuous “Error opening file for writing” errors once past the installation location screen.  I am running a 64-bit Windows 7 system.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.

susie5

I just downloaded the MouseCraft .exe file and tried to install it. I get continuous “Error opening file for writing” errors once past the installation location screen. I am running a 64-bit Windows 7 system.

Yes, I am receiving this message also but without (x86) as in your attachment.   I’m running Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1.

Chaylastorm
    Chaylastorm

Just downloaded for mac.. this morning using the ‘zip’ everything worked fine.

Went into my ‘profile’ to change my password to something I would remember, but it didn’t work, when I re-opened my account later and went to log in, I had to use the password that you sent out.

Just letting you know.   :)

phatkhat
    phatkhat

I had no trouble changing the password. I’m running XP Sp3 on my main computer.

Re: Mousecraft. I did the survey for the pre-alpha, and mentioned that the game ran impossibly slow. Well, duh, I changed the resolution down to 600×800, and now it works at normal speed.

susie5

With the new installer I was able to install and run the game.   The first time I tried to play all I saw were the controls in the 4 corners and the “click to start” text.    There were no mice, obstacles, cat or anything.   Quitting and restarting gave me the game properly which I have been able to play a couple of times so far.   I found I was slower playing it than I expected! ;)   (survey completed each time with relevant information)

I had no problems changing the password for Crunching Koalas account either.

happymistakes
    happymistakes

I couldn’t play, as it wouldn’t take my email address. A “placeholder” address was already entered, I overwrote it, retyped it in the second box, but the game said my emails didn’t match. Then, when I went to click “I don’t want to sign in” (only because it wouldn’t take my email address), it wouldn’t let me continue. Then, I tried to Quit (box at the upper left) and it wouldn’t take me out of the game. I had to power off my Mac and restart it to get out of the game. I have: 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, iMac 3.06 GHz, ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics, 4GB, Intel Core i3.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘MouseCraft 0.15 – 30/11/2012 – post your feedback here’ is closed to new replies.