We are a small, but very ambitious indie game development studio.
Our mission is to deliver fulfilling experiences, by patiently crafting cheerful digital entertainment for all those, who need a break.
Download a free prototype version
Support WordTrap Dungeon in Ouya CREATE contest!
WordTrap Dungeon has been created during the Ouya CREATE Game Jam, a game-creation competition for indie game developers.
Read more if you’d like to see the Ouya gameplay video or help us in the competition.
About the contest
Over 166 game prototypes has entered the contest. The list of all contestants can be found here: http://www.killscreendaily.com/create/entries.php
The winners of the contest will be picked by the Judges Committee, which consists of many industry professionals:
- Felicia Day – Creator, The Guild
- Adam Saltsman – Creator of Canabalt (itself conceived in a game jam!), Hundreds
- Phil Fish – Creator of Fez
- Alexis Madrigal – Columnist, Atlantic Monthly
- Austin Wintory – Grammy-nominated composer, Journey
- Ed Fries – Co-creator, Xbox; OUYA advisor
- Joanne McNeil – writer, former editor, Rhizome (The New Museum)
- Zach Gage – Interactive artist; Creator of SpellTower
The entrants (including WordTrap Dungeon) will compete in 7 categories, and the Judges picks will be based on:
- Their subjective views of the game’s sheer greatness
- Successful use of OUYA — processor, sound, screen, and the OUYA Development Kit
- Community support for the game (i.e., YouTube likes, Tweets, Facebook likes)
How to help us?
If you’d like to help us and support WordTrap Dungeon in the contest:
1. If by any chance you have a Facebook or Twitter account.
Please go to http://www.killscreendaily.com/create/video.php?submissionID=182 and click the Like Button and Tweet Button, as shown in the image below.
2. If you also have a YouTube/Google account.
Please go to our YouTube video presenting WordTrap Dungeon gameplay on Ouya: http://youtu.be/XXfZPn8_U8I and click the Like Video Button, as shown in the image below.
or just click the Thumb Up button in the below video.
Thanks for your support!