We are a small, but very ambitious indie game development studio.
Our mission is to deliver fulfilling experiences, by patiently crafting cheerful digital entertainment for all those, who need a break.
Download a free prototype version
Development bulletin – We are not ready to release it just yet
3 weeks ago we announced that MouseCraft Alpha version will be available in April.
Unfortunately, we have to ask you to wait a couple more days. In exchange for your patience, we would like to show you how the game looks and sounds at the moment.
Get inside to see the latest screenshot and listen to a sample of MouseCraft soundtrack.
Current look of the game
Long story short:
- We removed the upper GUI panel and replaced it with a more in-game way of choosing bricks
- The background finally looks like we always imagined it
- All the textures have been refreshed and adjusted to fit the new look of the game
Maybe it’s just us, but we think it’s worth waiting a few more days to see this in action. Don’t you think?
By the way: can you spot some WordTrap Dungeon references in the background?
We are happy to announce that both MouseCraft and WordTrap Dungeon score will be composed by one the most talented polish music composers who liked our games very much and agreed to work with us.
We will reveal his name in the forthcoming weeks and probably arrange a short interview. For now, just listen to one of his songs created for MouseCraft, it’s called Chilly Blocks:
I don’t want to beat around the bush because there’s still a lot to be done and I must get back to work, but we thought it might be worth sharing some of our plans regarding the Alpha release:
- We will be recording our first Dev Diary video, where one of us will present the game in its current state.
- MouseCraft will be submitted to Steam Greenlight. It is a way to help promote which games should be added to Steam, the biggest online gaming community in the world.
- We will be organizing a small giveaway, where you’ll have a chance to win a full version of MouseCraft.
How long until MouseCraft Alpha version is released?
We really don’t want to promise anything…